Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 33 1 2 31 32 33
S
S
Hey - I hear ya!!! You shake the dust off, bring out the confident woman within, and let her go to work!

S
S
SR,

You're such an inspiration! I loved reading along in your sitch.

You Go, Princess!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks SunnyD and Seeking Answers! Appreciate the support!

I think the most startling revelation I've had in the last week is that people really DO treat you how you treat yourself. If you dress well, smile, stand tall, and show common courtesy, you're golden.

I had someone call me "Miss Seeing" today at the bank. It surprised me. I used to be called that all the time when I lived in the south (just like "Miss Ellie" on Dallas), but you rarely hear it this far north. It was yet ANOTHER reminder that I'm recapturing the essence of the young "world is my oyster" SR, the one that WH fell in love with.

Too bad he had on his jerk pants tonight. He should have been home by 9 after his riding lesson, but he didn't show 'til nearly 11 with no explanation.

I said nothing, but thought, "This poor schmuck has SO FAR to go to get back in my good graces that getting rid of OW will seem like a piece of cake by the time he's done!"

Six months ago I was taking just about anything he dished out to keep him in the house. These days, with strangers treating me so kindly, WH's once-shining armour looks rustier and more beat up than ever.

I've made LOTS of changes in the last few months, most of them for the better; wonder what he's going to say when I tell him now it's HIS turn if he wants to keep me?

LOL!

S
OP Offline
S
This morning he's acting cold and standoffish. Polite yet distant. Depressed?

Oiy vey!

And men think PMS is bad...

A
A
Melody's H is threatening to charge her with harassment for exposing to his family... you may want to comment on her thread. smile

S
OP Offline
S
Done.

Don't know if it's much help, but done. smile

B
B
By the way, Red, what's the update on your charges? Have you had your court date yet?

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
S
OP Offline
S
No BlueStar, nothing yet.

My original court date was June 4th, but OW told DA that I was 'indigent' and would be using a Public Defender, which I'm not, so they sent the paperwork to the wrong place. (She must have been listening to WH who thinks anyone who makes than <$100K a year is "indigent". Why they're listening to her is beyond me.)

Anyway, it's been rescheduled to the end of August.

As I'm a COMPLETELY different person now than I was in early March, this chicken game should be interesting...

I'll keep you posted!

Last edited by Seeing Red; 07/16/10 07:29 PM.
Hi guys --

Please start a new thread. This thread is getting a bit too long, so I'm locking it. Shorter threads improve the speed and functionality of this online community.

Thanks.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Page 33 of 33 1 2 31 32 33

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard