Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23
F
F
Originally Posted By: Susan1Survivor
The clicking is a clock telling us time is wasting, but we don't react until it's too late to save our M.

H just told me that while I napped, he re-did some of the leg sep papers.

So, the events of the past few days were nothing more than "events".

I have to re-drop that rope.

You were right, cake eating.....

Hang in ~

Hi Susan,

You know what? You had a piece of that cake too and you enjoyed it. Look at this as an opportunity that you are satisfied with what took place and the next time any type of situation happens, TURN HIM DOWN. No cards, no flirting, and just leave if you have to. Make him wonder what your thinking, this is a good time to all of a sudden become "mysterious". It's kinda like gaining the upper hand you know what I mean?

S
OP Offline
S
Hi FaithnAK,

How are you?

You are right, I did have the cake and enjoyed it too. The difference between me and H is that it most likely meant nothing to him, hence re-dropping that rope.

I will do as you suggest next time if there is one.
I just took it to mean H was softening, didn't think I was being played.
Live and learn.
Thanks for being there!!

Take care of yourself!

SQ
F
F
Hi FaithnAK,

How are you?

You are right, I did have the cake and enjoyed it too. The difference between me and H is that it most likely meant nothing to him, hence re-dropping that rope.

I will do as you suggest next time if there is one.
I just took it to mean H was softening, didn't think I was being played.
Live and learn.
Thanks for being there!!

Take care of yourself!

I'm good today. Thank you.

I don't think you were played and I don't think he softened either. It was just a thing that happened, however to truly drop that rope YOU can't let that "THING" happen again. You need to make him work for it. It happened because you wanted it too and if you want it to mean more or something else, then you will need to do the opposite of what YOU want to happen. You have to make him work for it next time.

Your on the right path, just want you to think about your self respect first.

If my W came in the house and dropped her panties in front of me and started loving on me, I can't say I wouldn't "partake", but if afterward...I saw the same crappy attitude. I'd want someone to tell me the same thing. lol Not trying to be crude

P
P
We're all only human. Even Robx for a long time was intimate with his W while separated.

S
OP Offline
S
Hi FaithnAK,

You are right..I don't think I was played now that I have reviewed the "event" again. I was the one, after all, that "put it out there". I think we just both felt needy.
The interesting thing is that a month ago, H would not have agreed to anything physical.
But, I won't initiate anything again physical again- H will have to, but there will have to be boundaries attached.

You weren't being crude at all- I get your point. In my sitch, I just thought if I could break down the ice barrier, I could soften my H's logical resolve. I am not 100% convinced H IS as closed emotionally as I though he was. Wishful thinking, maybe!

Anyway, the rope is dropped again, and life goes on.
I am making plans for my move in November.

Thanks for being "out there" .I appreciate your wise insight and support. It means alot to me.

Take care~

SQ
S
OP Offline
S
The human factor. The wanting to get close to the person who has pushed us away. You said it best- we want what we cannot have!

I am glad to know Robx did this too. At least I won't get my ears boxed on these boards. lol

2x4 time. But with that said I do not regret my move on H last night. It was what it was. I knew it in my heart it wouldn't change anything, but in my gut I felt I had to try to reach my logical thinking H on a physical level which is a large part of his reason for wanting a leg sep. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the input~

Take care~

SQ
F
F
The human factor. The wanting to get close to the person who has pushed us away. You said it best- we want what we cannot have!

I am glad to know Robx did this too. At least I won't get my ears boxed on these boards. lol

2x4 time. But with that said I do not regret my move on H last night. It was what it was. I knew it in my heart it wouldn't change anything, but in my gut I felt I had to try to reach my logical thinking H on a physical level which is a large part of his reason for wanting a leg sep. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the input~

Take care~

No 2x4 needed. And TBH what you are doing is working. It really is, but as for how the other night went, if your H "misses" that, then he needs to feel that he misses that. That's why next time (hopefully there is one), you can turn him down in a loving way (Boundary) and make him want it even more. Be hopeful, but don't settle for anything less than him pursuing you. Go to my post and read what CD Bear and I recently chatted about. The squirrel analogy is priceless. I'll link it so you don't have to dig (WAW wants to be Alone)

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...866#Post2065866

C
C
Quote:
" I admit I miss your touch".

This coming from the guy who doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve. That's all emotion.

You should be all over that. Make sure he feels your hair against his skin, something silky brushing up on him, jump in the shower with him, that is unless you still believe this man is all logic. grin

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
S
OP Offline
S
Hi FaithnAK,

I get and really like the squirrel analogy.

But if there is a next time and H initiates (he playfully swatted my rear end this morning), and I decline, what do I say? H seems to be softening some- or it's an act. H said this morning he's trying not to be sad about the leg sep.
Testing me isn't he..........

Thanks for the help, I sure need it.

Hang in~

SQ
Coach #2066597 08/30/10 09:18 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Ooooh no, this man is not all about logic at this moment. I see now the inner struggle. Logic verses silky soft blonde hair, green eyes, laughter, soft touch....
So, YOU think it's okay for me to continue the seduction? I get advice from others saying not to do it. The squirrel factor~
Help!

SQ
Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard