(((Susan)))

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
F
F
Susan, just thinking of you. Figure I'd bump your post up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

F
F
Hope we get to hear from ya soon!

S
OP Offline
S
Hi FaithnAK,

How are YOU doing? Are things getting better? I sure hope so (((Faith))).

I came home from the hospital last Wed, the 09/29. Hip replacement surgery went well, I am now 100% bionic hip wise! lol

I am recovering nicely, doing all my rehab exercises, and some of them are a b***h to do because of the pain they cause. But no pain, no gain, right! blush
I should be able to drive in a few weeks.

My sitch is the same. H dropped more papers at the mediators office yesterday, so we are still on the path to the big D.

H hasn't always been very helpful or kind during my recovery. His true colors (hatred of me), are showing. it's a sad sitch, but my brother is waiting for me to move in with he and his girlfriend, so I will get to it as soon as healed up enough to pack and move.

Hope your dogs are well and bringing you some much needed love and comfort.
You take care and thanks so much for checking in with me, I really appreciate your concern~ smile

SQ
S
OP Offline
S
Hi ((( idontunderstand))),

How are YOU? How's your sitch going?

Thanks for asking- I am doing pretty well. I seem to be healing pretty quickly and looking forward to resuming a normal life again, whatever that is. These bionic hips are awesome! grin

Take care of yourself~

SQ
F
F
YAY! You are ok!

Oh I feel for ya on the rehab. It's like they should give you anesthesia for that process alone. LOL

I'm so glad your ok and that you will be moving to your Brothers. Hang in there and get better before you deal with him.

I'll be posting my recent "experience" later tonight. Either in Infidelity or MLC. Kinda want to avoid Infedelity since they locked my thread.

S
OP Offline
S
Yay, you're on the board! Hi !!!!!!

Yes, I am hanging in and I am okay. smile

A nice extra extra extra large Margarita would be great before doing my rehab, but sadly, that isn't allowed-YET! Yep, rehab is tough. eek Thank goodness for pain meds!
The therapists really work you. Of course I work myself harder than they ever could-I am impatient to be my "old" self again.

Have a wonderful evening and take good care of yourself.I'll look forward to reading your latest news in the other forum.

Many hugs~

SQ
F
F
WORK THOSE HIPS! smile

So when I went thru my Knee rehab at first...they gave me a rubber "ball" to chew on when they had to "force" ROM. Not sure what is involved with a hip...anything like that? I mean a knee is a knee...but you have the whole damn leg to move with a hip.

Hope you are doing ok.

I
I
Hi, Susan.

I also want to wish you a speedy recovery! I have had three knee surgeries, all old sports related injuries, and they were bad enough. I'm sure the "bionic hips" will be great for you in the near future. Too bad they can't just put them in and you are ready to go as soon as you wake up. You'll get there soon enough.

Try not to hate your PT too much! He or she are only doing their jobs! laugh crazy

Take care.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
S
OP Offline
S
Hi FaithnAK,

How are you today?

Did you have a knee replacement or injury? I have heard knee replacements are much more complicated than hips.Hope your knee is good now! Biting down on a ball during ROM exercises sounds like your PT was rough!!

I am doing well.Hip replacements make all the muscles weak in the hip area. At first the leg is so weak cannot lift it much. I have made tremendous progress in just a week. The only "complaint" is lots of nerve pain, which I hope goes away. Every day brings more progress, yay!

I hope you are ok and are holding your own.Take care~

SQ
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard