Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Quote:
I can't get past the "no condom" thing. Seeing as you don't use condoms.. well you get what I'm saying.

This statement in her email was why I thought she was having unprotected sex.

Anyway, glad she isn't pregnant and that you did use protection.

What are your plans about contacting her while you are gone on your trip?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
G
GH3421 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well I'm on my way back from my trip so my response is perhaps a bit late. We had a long conversation the first night via phone while I was gone. She's incredibly paranoid that I'm monitoring her now. She clearly does not want me to know about the email she sent to OM. Also, prior to my leaving she gave me her "secret" phone and asked me to donate it to a woman's shelter. While looking through the phone I found a recent call to OM1 which she had not told me about. She indicated that she called him to let him know that she would not have any more contact with him. Needless to say I was upset that she didn't tell me what I felt Was a significant communication. I'll post more later after my flight.

Me-43
W-41
S-3
M- almost 7
W ONS affair - 8/9/10, confronted 8/30/10
Separation - Pending
My sitch
S
S
Obviously the story doesn't add up and intel sources show all kind of searches on STDs and unprotected sex

Get tested. Today. No joke.

After a couple of minutes she proceeds to tell about how she went over to this other man's house—whom she's known for about eight months—to study and was sexually assaulted by him.

No. No. No. She was not assaulted and if she was she would not be writing him emails about how "hot" she is for him and about their "hook up." You know that, I know that, the world knows that. GH, it really rubs me the wrong way if a woman will claim sexual assault against a man to get out of her own lie. It is a new level of "low." It's disgusting to me. All cheaters lie but to claim someone assaulted you is reprehensible.

She asked me to pick her up and drop her off for the class that she has with the OM because she's scared of him.

BS. No woman who is in great fear of a man would go straight to the place he is at. Not ever.

I know you mentioned something about leaving yourself. Have you considered the possibility of making her leave? Telling herr you will not live with her under these circumstances?

I would cut off all contact, GH. Go completely dark. And yes, what SOA's husband did... I would recommend to you.

S
S

Agree with Soleil, 100%. Your wife's story doesn't add up, and it's classic infidelity script to boot!

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
S
GH, just checking in on you...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard