Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
P
P
Susan,

A friend of mine in FLA is a physical therapist. She deals with hips/knees, all the fun stuff. And she says that all the men are wimps compared to the women! Says they cry and moan, while the women just grit their teeth and press on.

S
OP Offline
S
Hi idontunderstand,

Thanks for the well wishes. I am doing fine~

Three knee surgeries, my goodness. Are you okay now?

I don't despise the PT too much..lol.I know she is only doing what is best for me! Both PT's are quite nice and tell me I am doing very well. I guess if they see that you want to heal fast they aren't tougher. grin Time heals all, thank goodness.

Take care of youself~

SQ
S
OP Offline
S
Hey Pinhead,

How are you doing? Well, I hope.

I heard the same thing! One of my PT's while in hosp said she had a 36 male THR patient who refused to get out of bed after surgery, refused to do any rehab. The hosp had to send him to a rehab facility.
We have to committ to working hard to regain strength-it hurts, but there is no other way. Gotta bite the bullet and say Geronimo! lol

I am sure your PT friend has seen it all!

Thanks for writing and take GOOD care of yourself~

SQ
P
P
You too!

S
OP Offline
S
smile cool

SQ
Hi!

Your thread is very large. Please start a new one. Large threads slow down the mechanics of the board.

Thanks,
sg

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
S
OP Offline
S
Hi sgctxok,

I need to leave the Newcomers forum anyway, and go to the Divorced forum, but don't know how to do that or move my old threads to that site. If you'll kindly explain how to do, I will gladly start a new thread.

Thanks much~

SQ
P
P
You sure better keep lurking in Newcomers, Susan... wink

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Pinhead,

How are you ?

I'd love to keep lurking in Newcomers, but my sitch has taken the path to the big D,so I think the Divorce forum is where I should be posting.

H wants a D. He is going to file - we have already seen lawyers, etc. H turned in more paperwork to our mediator this past Monday.H has a deadline for me to "vacate " his home BY Dec 1. I just had surgery, so I will go when I am healed. wink

I tried DB, 180, and continue to do so, but nothing will change H's mind. You know from my thread that H is an engineer and he is extremely logical and feels the D is the right path. Many times he has told me the D is MY fault.I know the WAS says lots of things, but I know my H well enough to know that this is his belief. H barely speaks to me- he is already rearranging things in the house.Not so subtle is my STBXH???!!!!!

So I am focusing on myself, getting stronger day by day and will meet head on what is to come in the next few months.

Take care of yourself. I see from your sitch things are not going well.So sorry~

SQ
Well, you don't have to leave, Susan...but if you want to...just start your thread....and I will 'link' your old threads (They don't really get moved).

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard