Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
S
OP Offline
S
Hi sgctxok,

I think I 'll stay put- I am known as a newcomer and I like it here. lol.It beats the D forum, even though that is where I am at in my sitch.

Thanks

SQ
P
P
Susan,

Hope the hips are feeling better!

S
OP Offline
S
Hey Pinhead,

Hope your sitch is going okay~

The newly operated right hip is healing quite nicely, thank you! I am faithfully doing all my PT exercises and I am ready to kick some H butt! grin

Can't hold us bionic babes down for long. A "D" doesn't define me.

I hope you have a great day and are taking care of yourself.THAT is the most important thing. wink

SQ
I
I
Hi, Susan -

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Quote:
A "D" doesn't define me.

Very wise words. whistle

Take care.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
P
P
Originally Posted By: Susan1Survivor
Hey Pinhead,

Hope your sitch is going okay~

The newly operated right hip is healing quite nicely, thank you! I am faithfully doing all my PT exercises and I am ready to kick some H butt! grin

Can't hold us bionic babes down for long. A "D" doesn't define me.

I hope you have a great day and are taking care of yourself.THAT is the most important thing. wink

Glad to hear!

You're right, no one thing defines you!

S
OP Offline
S
Hi idontunderstand,

How are YOU? Okay I hope~

Yes, I am on the mend. Thank you very much for the well wishes.Wonderful support on this forum!

I still walk like a duck, as the muscles are still sore. laugh

Thanks- yes, many things define me and a D isn't one of them.My H is hung up on being a "two timer loser" regarding our "failed" M and subsequent D. The D is HIS choice and so is HIS negative viewpoint.

Take care of yourself~
smile

SQ
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Pinhead!

How's your sitch?

Thanks, I AM on the mend, doing nicely.I must say this right total hip replacement went much more smoothly than the left one did!

Thanks for writing, I hope you and your darling children are okay.

Take care~

SQ
P
P
My sitch is ok. I'm learning patience! We spent a lot of time damaging our relationship, it's going to take a lot of time to repair it. And I'm impulsive by nature, so trying to 180 that.

My girls are great. Youngest has a stutter, but the school is having their speech pathologist check her out. Hopefully it's something easily correctable. My oldest and I are trying to work out our "control and listening" issues. She's 8 going on 18, and is as stubborn as I am. So learning to communicate is a work in progress.

I got a big chunk finished on my book, so now I'm stewing over the next chapter. Good to be making tangible progress on it.

My biggest problem is time! Not enough time this week for working out, sleeping, writing, reading, spending quality time with the girls, and finally spending quality time with the W. She's beat, I'm running down too, and I haven't done as much prep for my upcoming 5K. Waking up at 5am isn't too appealing! But it might be the only way I can get back on my running routine. I really enjoyed running right after I got home from work, but that was eating into dinner/homework/family time too much. UGH! wink

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Pinhead,

It sounds like you are doing great with your sitch!
I agree- we do so many hurtful things in our M and it takes a long time to forget, forgive and start being nice to each other again- like when we first met our spouses. Takes a lot of patience, but you will get there. You have identified that you need to work on having patience (my area of work too), and that means you are on the path to correct that part of yourself. We all want a quick fix and there isn't any- it takes a lot of time, hard work, breaking bad habits and forgiving the other person for their faults and weaknesses. I applaud you (and your W) , for working so hard on saving your M and I wish you much success!

I am so happy your girls are great. Stuttering can be a nervous disorder- I say that because my sister stuttered as a young girl and does now even at 60, when she gets nervous. Your daughter may outgrow the stuttering. Sounds like you have your hands full with D8, control issues and all. A struggle for power is never easy! I can relate to the stubborness!

I am thrilled to hear you are writing a book. What genre? I always wanted to write a novel, but just never got started.

Having enough time is a huge problem for most people.Sounds like you and your family need a time out to recuperate and just let things settle.A lot of emotions are still in the air and that is tiring day after day. Plus your upcoming 5k. Sounds like a whirlwind of activity! please S L O W D O W N !!
shocked
Take care, my forum friend.All will be as it should be.I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. wink

SQ
P
P
wink

D8 is a redhead, and definitely fits the stereotype. I wouldn't change a bit about her though, as I think I'm the one who needs to change the relationship.

Book is fiction, murder/action genre. Had the idea stewing around for at least three years, never felt I could actually pull it off. Going to find out... wink

Life other than the R is going great. Work is going much better now that I'm not a basket case, I'm healthy and productive, and much more involved with life. Wish the W was enjoying the ride as much as I, but she'll get there.

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard