Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
K
K
That is so great Barb!
Don't blame you for being a lil nervous, but it will get better!
Hey I wrote you from my karedhawk name today!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

W
W
Great news, Barb!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
That is WONDERFUL!! I am so happy for Ryan! I'd probably stay in his room - but you'll know what's best for you to do. When will his nurses return?

S
OP Offline
S
I'm batting 1,000 today I think. Posted a reply here but it is not here. Having trouble using hotmail. I think I'll call it a night and reply tommorrow.

Barb

A
A
Yay Ryan!

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Andabelle!

Ry is still very weak and mostly bedridden. I've been approved to have an RN come in once a day to check him over and I have my personal support workers with him too. My job will be nights and overseeing it all.

I just went out and got Ryan a 4 foot tall Christmas tree for his room. We put it on a stand so he can see it from his bed. It is very pretty. Now I'm going to find up all the ornaments that mean something to him and decorate it. When looking I came across a little stuffed bear dressed as an angel. When I picked it up it said "I'm your Guardian Angel - I'm your special friend!" I decided to prop it right up beside his bed. Wow - that was the lift I needed today.

Barb

Perfect! He'll love it...and I believe in Guardian Angels...and I believe Ryan has many...and you're his #1 angel!

Thrilled to hear the news Barb.
Take care of you too.
Will Chuck continue with the visits do you think, maybe he will still help out.
Not that it matters now you have Ryan home.
Stay strong. ((())))
ps bit about me--- I am courting after 10 years can you believe it, and it just feels right.

S
OP Offline
S
Hey naej - congrats. I am happy that you are happy!

I texted Chuck yesterday to let him know that Ryan is not up to going out yet as it was his visitation day. I did not invite him over (things were messy and Ryan was vomitting). He said he understood and hoped things would improve soon. I did go the extra mile by texting back that he was welcome to call to check on him any time. I did not want to extend anything beyond that but open to letting him visit if he asked. I still am facing telling him about the move in the coming months and I want to ease into that by not being "that evil bitch".

Ryan had a wretched night of vomitting, nose bleeds and congestion. Neither of us got much sleep. But this morning he was much more awake and his nurse is here, bathing and dressing him. Will get him up in his recliner.

"Wake up and smell the coffee" - this morning I smelled coffee and heard dripping. Opened my eyes to see coffee running down the wall in Ryan's room. Yesterday the dispenser stuck and leaked in the kitchen. Today when it went off (automatically) it did the same and leaked right through the walls. (Ryan's room is under the kitchen). So - UGH - another huge mess to clean up and no coffee to get me through it. Fortunately I had just cleaned up my old coffee maker to give to Ash for her moving out in Spring and made some fresh java to get me going.

Today I think I will go out and do some shopping. I NEED to get out. Today was our trip to Disney world (Ryan, nurse & I). I just cancelled my flight yesterday. Ryan and nurse were going to fly home on Tues and Josh was flying in on Wed. If things have settled by then - I may rebook my flight and go for 5 days as we have tickets to see Whoopi Goldberg read the Christmas story and 2 very hard to get dining reservations. But Ryan comes first and if things are not significantly better - it will be a NO GO!

I want the Clutter Fairy to come and remove everything superfluous from my house. Now that's my Christmas wish!

Barb

K
K
Theres a clutter fairy??? now you tell me! :-)

Sorry the night was bad w/Ryan, is this a result of the episode he just had?

I think you did the right thing w/ Chuck, reaching out when it comes to your son, good job Ms. Barb

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard