Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
F
"Problem that never happened. There was and is no discusion."

Being edited is not discussion? Posts being delayed is not discussion?

"Not consistent or in the appliciation of that line. People were targeted then asked questions and got no response. No warning of what would happened if things continued."

Was the response edited.. or delayed? I would expect a mod to go after the people they found lacking. They most likely want to make sure they need a ban. Ask me how I understand that.

"Never said that. Don't think it."

And yet you do. You have stated that if my thoughts will not be heard.. I choose not to post. Or did I miss something?

"The part that isn't logical is the lack of discusion from the other side, the one with editing capability."

To a point I understand. DB is not an open forum. It never has been. Nor do I expect it will be. It is not DB's job to point you in the right direction.. if things don't work out. People have been creative and pointed people elsewhere. To me I wish every poster "here" (db.com) was a newbie. I wish they came looking for help and would pay attention. Maybe then I could share my walk with them. Maybe they would listen. Maybe they would make fun of me. At the end of the day it was their choice to listen or find "something" else.

"My point is people should think for themselves. DB isn't the end all of advice, the tenents are adopted from other self-help programs. I understand DB early on because I had read it in numerous other places."

I have always thought that DB'ing was "self help". I disagree that DB was formed from the "adoption" of other things. I think DB comes from the "Work" that MWD does in RL. Sure there are times that other things will work. But it still implies that the "old timer" can be creative enough to get the message thru. I have to expect that at some point MWD had to turn "someone" away. Is it really her job to walk them to the next best thing?

"It worked didn't it?"

I am not really sure it had the effect they wanted. Yes.. it removed the initial threat. But the aftermath has been a source of "heartache" for me. Do I think it should have been thought out some more? Yes.

This is why I question it some. Sometimes you have to make a statement. And pay attention to who follows.

I just "see" a lot of forced WAS making waves right now.

I don't know what DB.com will become after this. I am just watching and waiting for that. I made a choice. I have to trust that I will be smart enough to see the chances when they show up.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

Personally, Forrest, I'm glad you're here--I learn from you sometimes. I do not have enough time to get specific here, but I will when I get a chance.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard