Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
N
ncl Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thank you for the reminder of one of my favorite verses, sg! You have no idea how much I needed that right now.

aka lc4 : )
N
ncl Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Okay, DB friends....please, please, please pray for me over the next few days. H and I will be in the car for 6-7 hours (just the two of us) on Wednesday, heading to get our kids, and we will be together in a hotel room for 4 days. I need strength to be emotionally strong, beautiful and fun...and not just for him, but for my kids and for me. I know that I will find strength in seeing them again; I miss them so much. But this time together really gives me hope that I can show him just what he will be missing out on if he follows through with this stinkin' divorce.
I've had a really tough couple of days and nights...not sleeping, feeling nauseated and headache-y (no appetite lately), crying spells and getting really angry and then really sad....you all know how it goes. Just pray for his heart and my strength!

R
R
My wife also quit going to church when she decide to we should divorce. The sad part of that is she is who lead me to church and Christ. Without her I wouldn't have gone (probably ever). Which leads me to hope and believe that divorce is not the right thing for us. But my plan is to forgive. First. If I want forgiveness, I have to give it. She hasn't asked for it. Yet. I pray for you. I hope the Lord shows you the path. We are as the blind, being led by Him. but He doesn't shout the way, just gentle whispers and slight tugs on the sleeve. "No, let's not say that. Let's take this path instead." The secret (I believe) is to get where He wants us to be. TO be the people He wants us to be. Not where we feel we should be. If these words (trust me, they're not mine) have drawn a single soul closer to God, then Praise to Him! My marriage problems are worth it just for that alone. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong (and often am, just ask my wife ;-) . But this I truly believe. ALL things work to His glory. How many of us on here, would be as close to God without this tragedy in our lives. For that, I say Rejoice and Amen!

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
R
Oh, and any grace I show is nothing compared to what He has shown me. If He forgave a third of my sins, THAT would be amazing. But He forgave them all. That is impossible. But He doesn't understand impossible. Thankfully. My wife has also said our marriage is impossible. With The Lord on my side, I'll take those odds.
smile

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
D
D
How are you?

dbmod
N
ncl Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thank you for checking on me. : ) We had an amazing trip to pick up the kids. We were alone for 6 hours in the car on Wednesday, and I DB'd my booty off! : ) It was such an enjoyable trip - just like old times. We picked up our 2 youngest on Wednesday evening and spent a great evening and the next day with my in-laws, and we picked up our other two kiddos on Thursday and Saturday from their camps. Tonight, we went to watch fireworks, and we have plans for swimming and more 4th fun tomorrow. There has been no R talk, but he has been very loving and affectionate and is sleeping AT HOME in OUR BED tonight. I take things one day at a time, but I am hopeful for reconciliation. In the meantime, please continue to think of me, pray for me and send encouraging words and advice. I am grateful for my support system here.

R
R
Hopes and prayers for you smile

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
K
K
I know this is a few days behind but let me say this about the sleeping together thing. When my husband and I were separated I did the same thing....dont beat yourself up about it. He IS your husband...not liek you slept with someone else. As for him pulling the "serve you papers" and then come back thing....I wouldnt let that happen anymore. Take this as a lesson learned. I know in my relationship I did...to be hoenst my husband and I are separted(not legally) but we are still living in the same house. He hasnt spoen to me in a week and the last few days has been leaving me texts and msgs on the computer about how bad he wants to have sex with me. To me I know its a game and I will be damned if hes gonna win. He knws thats my weakness since I am always beggin for it but I turned him down and nicely said to him...you cant walk around and ignore me and then expect me to give you sex when you want it. He never wanted it when we were getting along so why should I let him have it now.

If he served you...I would decide whether or not its a game to him. Honestly I have thought about doing the same to my husband only because I think he would then understand how serious I am about leaving him...however I havent and wont unless its what I truly want. Chances are if I served him just because he would sign off on the papers and then in the end I would be kicking myself in the A$$ for it.

Dont play games with him honey and dont let him do it with you either. I know its easier said than done but get strong and i suggest you start writing your thoughts and feelings. Or find someone you can share with who doesnt have a dog in the fight so to speak. If you have a facebook acct add me Kelly Almarode...I would be glad to msg back and forth (in private only) facebook is not the place to spill the beans LOL.

Good luck with whats going on....Remember you can and will be fine with or without him.

K
K
Sorry I must've missed quite a few posts...hope things are going better.

N
ncl Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Why is it that when my H is out of town with me and/or the family, he acts loving and happy and as soon as we get back to the "real world," he becomes distant and cold again? He has acted disgusted by me the last couple of days, and I've changed nothing about my behavior. He has spoken to me sharp and practically recoils when I touch him. He was the one reaching out to touch me over the weekend, wanting to snuggle, hold my hand, make love etc. I told him this morning that it's NOT okay to treat me with disrespect and if I do disgust him that much, he is right...he doesn't need to be around me. Ugh...I just don't understand him. When I told him that if he hates being around me so much he has somewhere else to go, he got up and left. I did NOT kick him out or tell him to leave. Someone please advise on why he does this?

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard