Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
OP Offline
T
Slight anxiety tonight. W going out with all her friends tonight. Not sure why I am anxious. But I am.

M
M
Originally Posted By: netmaster
Slight anxiety tonight. W going out with all her friends tonight. Not sure why I am anxious. But I am.

Not sure either....

Maybe you should stop thinking about it ???

Find something to keep you busy....

T
OP Offline
T
I don't have anxiety until I have to deal with W if what I'm finding out.

T
OP Offline
T
Well some slight W interaction. She dropped my D off just now. Her girls night out was canceled. She actually ended up hanging out here for a little while and played with the kids. Better then nothing. Told me she was getting weird migraine feeling today. She looks tired. Actually exhausted. Funny how I see her differently now that I don't live with her.

Well I have both kids now so life is good. Accept my 3 year old took a late 3 hour nap so I'll be up til midnight.

Whatever this CHI guy did to me today completely relaxed me. I'm ready for bed. Almost like a drug like relaxing feeling

T
OP Offline
T
Frustration but 180.

W came over last night said she was having migraine type feelings again and her cycle is due in a few days. I ignored it. Did not engage.

Today she says she can't goto S activity cuz she feels sick still. Then says I think I have a stomach bug or something.

So frustrating that she does NOT see that she gets a "stomach bug" once a month. Remember last month she had to call me over during her cycle on her weekend to take care of the kids for yet another "stomach bug" wow 12 stomach bugs a year.

This behavior from her actually helps me detach. I completely ignored her on it today. HUGE 180. I use to engage and try to fix her.

I'm proud of myself but frustrated that she doesn't even see it.

She told me when she took her rings off and said she wanted a D she instantly started to feel better. Hmmmm. A week later your feeling sick again. She will NEVER see that the source of her illness isn't completely just me. She is out of balance and needs to work on herself big time.

oh well this is out of MY control. I 180'd it and ignored it.

Rented a hotel with pool for kids tonight. can't wait.

Day 2 anxiety free. Can't wait for counseling on Monday.

T
OP Offline
T
Ok not sure what to make of this. I have my own opinion. Rented hotel to swim with kids. W invites herself by. I didn't say no cuz I'm going to family party. I feel she using me just to see kids because she can't go all weekend without seeing them. Anyways no anxiety during visit. Just mixed emotions

Originally Posted By: netmaster
Is it common for the LBS to start to have feeling of not wanting the WAS back. After starting to work on myself and finding myself I'm starting to have feelings that I don't want this person back in my life. Not sure if it is all the rejection and the venom that has been thrown my way. I'm actually starting to feel this way and I don't like it.

it's natural and common to have this happen. I think it will ebb and flow.

IF the marriage really was sucking out your will to live and

if she was really the one with the issues OR you two just don't fit-

that will reveal itself in time. But your pain level now is coloring things as a means of self preservation.

In time, let's hope you both will let good memories and your love resurface.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
T
OP Offline
T
Thx 25. Some how i let her see the kids fri and sat on my weekend. I don't know what to make of it. She was a miserable person to me all week then my weekend weasels her way by being nice. Inthink its confusing kids

T
OP Offline
T
I guess I'm stuck still. She only does this when I have the kids. She not coming to see me. I feel I'm in a giant catch. 22. Going to ask her how she wants to handle travel for family party . My guess now that weekend ending separate cars

L
L
Why ask her? Do what you want to do and then let her know nicely that's what you've decided.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard