Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
jlbl Offline OP
OP Offline
J
last night was a lot of fun. we laughed and had a good time enjoying each others company. He asked me what I wanted to get out of the night and I told him I just wanted to have fun together. I asked him what he wanted to get out of the night and he said have fun and talk a little bit about our situation. he told me he has still been in contact with the OW and that he has had sex with other people. I told him I got tested because I wanted to make sure I didnt get anything from him. The OW was texting him like crazy last night and she called, I answered and told him he was busy to which every name in the book came hurling at me. She told me that the PA has been going on for much longer that I had originally thought. H was very embarrassed but I looked him in the eye and told him that we could overcome this together and have a stronger relationship. he kissed me so passionately and he stayed the night.
Im at the point where I just want to move forward. Let everything out and leave it there on the side of the road and just move forward. Create new memories

U
U
I was keeping track of whether my W was wearing hers, and I think she still is, even thought we are separated. I will keep mine on until the bitter end because I believe in the sanctity of marriage and do not want to send mixed signals to anyone. Some might say it is a security blanket, maybe, but there is nothing wrong with that!

M 53, W 48
T 25, M 18
S 15, D 11
"I'me done!" 6/13/2010
Exit started 8/21/2011 ILYBNILWY
W consults with L 9/2011, no papers filed
Separated 1/16/2012
J
jlbl Offline OP
OP Offline
J
so the OW found out that H and I have been trying to work on our relationship and she just sent him a lot of mean texts. I asked him what does this mean and he said that he is done with her. Im scared that this isnt over. he isnt moving back in yet but is willing to work on things but Im just so scared of getting hurt again.
Do I tell him how Im feeling? Do I hold it in and show patience? Im so lost and confused.

J
jlbl Offline OP
OP Offline
J
he's moving back in! the past few weeks have been so great. Full of passion and love and so much FUN... which is why we fell in love in the first place. I am working on my 180s and they have made such a big difference in my approach to everything. he hasnt started his wearing his wedding ring but everything at its time. Im feeling so connected and yesterday I took a nap and woke up to him just staring at me with a smile. It feels like we are dating all over again... I even blush when I talk about him. lol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard