Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
L
It's till her legal name and I have to say, I would have been a bit ticked. It could, and apparently did, seem that you were messing with her. Do you ubderstand how she might have felt that?

Certified mail is used for legal documents to assure that they get to the correct person.

It's water under the bridge now but, really think about things. I have to check my motives all the time.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am confident in stating that I know my motives were 100% pure. I can understand how she could have thought I was messing with her, but I am deeply saddened that I rather than giving me the benefit of the doubt, she assumes the worst of me.

I can't wait until this over so I no longer have to endure her hatred.

L
L
I'm happy to hear that your motives were pure. Mistakes happen, we make wrong decisions.

You aren't at this point in a R with her in which she would give you the benefit of the doubt, as painful as that may be. In accepting that perhaps it will ease the pain.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
A
A
Originally Posted By: LeftCoastLBH
I am confident in stating that I know my motives were 100% pure.

Just remember, anything you do will get interpreted by the WAS in the worst possible way. If I had to send something to my W and she had been using her maiden name on doc's, I would have asked her "W, I need to send X to you but I'm not sure which last name you're using, let me know and I'll get this sent off." I never assume I know what my W is thinking, I learned that lesson at BD, LOL!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
P
P
Ohhh lefty my dear friend.....

I'm a Virgo....are you a Virgo too? I learned tonight that Virgo men represent the highest percentage of single men. Its because we over think so damn much but then suck at communicating what we ate thinking about so we come off as aloof and detached.

If you are not a virgo- you still over think

It needs to become all about you. No, before the bomb it was not all about you-there were so many issues going on that you withdrew for emotional safety..that you should have gotten but didn't from your wife.

Someday we will wake up from these nightmares and our lives will be amazing - remember me telling you this when it comes true.

Take good care of you

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
No, I'm actually a Capricorn... And yes, I overthink

I know it needs to become all about me, and I'm trying. I just have that little voice in the back of my head that asks me if I've truly tried everything to save this marriage, and I don't know if I can honestly say "Yes."

Part of me wants so badly to reach out, but I know I will regret it if I do.

I'm going out with my old grade school friends this weekend, one bachelor and two happily married. Gotta put on the ole "everything is fine" facade. Ugh.

I hope you're right, I hope I still have an amazing life ahead of me. I have to keep living as if I do, and doing everything I can to make that happen.

Take good care of you, too, pal.

P
P
How was your weekend??????

I hope it was awesome- It would be well deserved.

Im glad you know that if you reach out you will be burned. She knows that your avail and that your sorry and that you dont hate her and that you own some responsibility in this and that you worry about her health.......

She needs to do her own thing

It [censored]- we have zero control

PS. I cant wait till your a dumba$$ who meets the woman of your dreams too early. It will be a fun story smile

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

M
M
My wife is using her maiden too. Would that be fraud if its not changed legally? Kinda hurt when I first seen it. Like all hope went through the window.

Its good to get out with your old friends, hope you had fun!

H 37
WAW 32
S 4 (Autistic)
S 2
Together 11 years
Married 6
Bombshell Dec 1 2012
House sold, flying solo June 1 2013.
L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: Positivespin
How was your weekend??????

I hope it was awesome- It would be well deserved.

Thanks for the well wishes. It wasn't brutal, no angry texts from the STBX, but my mom and I went for Thanksgiving dinner at the same restaurant we ate at last year. Last time we were there, we had just lost my dad and my STBX was still with me. I was looking right at the empty booth we were sitting at. Food was good though.

My buddies were so busy with family, I was only able to meet up with 2 out of 3 for a brief cup of coffee.

Quote:
PS. I cant wait till your a dumba$$ who meets the woman of your dreams too early. It will be a fun story smile

I honestly don't see that happening, but if it does, feel fun to tell me "I told you so!"

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: Maritimer
My wife is using her maiden too. Would that be fraud if its not changed legally? Kinda hurt when I first seen it. Like all hope went through the window.

Its good to get out with your old friends, hope you had fun!

I would imagine it depends on the use... Facebook? No. Wages? Could be a problem.

And yeah, it [censored].

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard