Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
OP Offline
L
He's a very good liar, maybe hes been lying for years??1!
He seems so angry with me but its been just in the last 3 weeks or so. There have been no big arguments-nothing.
I am not a perfect wife but I tell you I have tried REALLY hard since he came home

L
OP Offline
L
He never came home last night...have no idea where he stayed....
I am so saddened....I was hoping for a different outcome.

How do I find a list of GOOD D lawyers.

When I google I just get a generic list of local lawyers

L
OP Offline
L
Please someone...what should I do?? Make him leave if he does come back? Or just pack his stuff put it in the garage?

S
S
I think you need to make that decision. If he has fallen back into his old behavior (or if he has covered up the real truth......not just "his truth" all these years) you said you didn't want to go through it again.

He DOES have problems with alcohol (he will always be an alcoholic), and he lies, and he tries to keep a hidden life on the side of his married life.

You asked if he is going through a second MLC? No! IMO, he has been deceiving you and now it's catching up with him AGAIN. That is why he's angry.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Sandi2....I am so upset...sick to my stoamch
So he is willing to give up everything for the W?? That is what its about?? You can't love your kids much if you are wiling to do thsi

L
OP Offline
L
Side note...last time he said it was the biggest mistake of his life...so why again

L
OP Offline
L
Anyone else experience repeat infidelity??

L
OP Offline
L
Anyone seeing this? I do have an appt with a lawyer beginning of Sept. I am keeping it unless he has come up with a plan for our M and family. Not a threat...a boundry. This can't keep happening.
Any input??
There is no proof of an A....but just so much dishonesty

L
OP Offline
L
Why will no one answer my thread? Am I in the wrong forum?

M
M
Have you noticed how many people are on the boards? I understand you are hurting, however, you're going to have to remember that we are here voluntarily. No one gets paid doing this.

Usually the ones who keep "demanding" advice don't get it.

So, after your H and you reconciled, did you ever talk about transparency? Ask to check his phone records and email. Just because he seems to be pulling away doesn't mean that it's a MLC.

If you're getting so paranoid about his actions now, it seems as if you never fully recovered the first time. He might even have something else on his mind that's not associated with the M. Just talk to him. Tell him of your insecurities and need him to be the trustworthy one. Then see what ACTIONS he takes.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard