Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Mighty #2621521 11/04/15 04:34 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey Girlfriends!! Glad you dropped by.

The LBS Club (Luscious Bitches Survive)

Asheville is a pretty fun place to hang out--just saying. :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
LoisB #2621522 11/04/15 04:36 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Better yet:

L.B.S.S.

Luscious Bitches Survive Spectacularly

Annual meetings in Asheville, N.C.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

Mighty #2621766 11/05/15 01:52 AM
A
AJM Offline
A
Quote:
Minus the Frantic, I'm feeling some sadness, but not like it was
Those are healing words, Heather. Another step closer.

Very glad to hear it. Were you in Asheville for Halloween? They have some of the best parties there! And my favorite beer and chocolate, but that's beside the point. smile

I think that's the first time I've heard you start to own your part, Heather. It resonates and I'm very happy to hear you have the guts to face your life and make changes. I truly admire that in you.

Keep healing and enjoy the nice weather coming!

AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
AJM #2623697 11/14/15 12:28 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Was invited on a date and Matt is being a real d-bag. You wouldn't think the two would be connected... But... Since the last D hearing and finalization, Matt has gone into hiding. Doesn't respond to me if I reach out. Doesn't text D21 and rarely texts D13.

So, today, D21 said she needed some health ins info and was nervous reaching out. So, I texted Matt. No response. This is ins and health related. Pissed me off. Asked... Is this still your number? Received an irritated response. He made it clear he is back to hating me and wanting nothing to do with me. Here's where it connects to dating...

My life is coming together. I believed in Matt more than I ever believed in anyone. I don't want to be cast aside again ever. I feel and hear all of Matt's criticisms when I get ready to meet someone else... What if I'm too this or too that??

Still reconciling how someone I trusted implicitly could turn into such a dicck.

LoisB #2623756 11/14/15 06:38 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Went on the date and had fun.

LoisB #2624978 11/19/15 12:23 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
D21 still hasn't received the number for her medical ins. From Matt.

I, now completely jaded from our MLC experience, texted and asked if he had dropped her from the ins. He said No, but needed her phone number because he had dropped his phone in the "drink." His drink??? A cool way of saying the pool?? Lake Erie?! I just sent the contact info for D21 and didn't comment. I told him I was relieved she still had his ins. Thanked him. Stopped contact.

He hasn't contacted D21 since he saw her at the hearing in August. I guess reaching out to her without a smartphone would be too much.

Anyway, frat boy still hasn't sent the number for ins. Three days and the doc needs it. Suppose it could be his way of passively getting me to bug him. Im not going to. We will find the number somehow.

I was asked on a second date. Still sorting through my money issues, but my boss seems to like me and I'm doing a good job. The pressure relief is astounding to me. I have had the energy to homeschool, clean, have fun and even cook :-) life is good and getting better.

LoisB #2625010 11/19/15 07:08 AM
B
B
Heather, I’m so happy to “hear” that you are doing great, at your new job and in general! Yes, it might require some persistence on your part to get the insurance info for our daughter, but other than that… you are your own woman now! I would love to hear about the date!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
BrightFuture #2625019 11/19/15 11:22 AM
job Offline
Is there any way to contact the insurance carrier directly and explain the situation to them?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2625045 11/19/15 02:25 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Bright! :-)

Job, thats the plan. I have a card for D13. I'm not sure it's current, so I need to contact them anyway.

LoisB #2625054 11/19/15 02:52 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I think I needed to just vent. His jokey "dropped it in the drink" while D21 has been fighting so hard to do school. Her grades are great by-the-by!!!! It's like the D shot him to a new, uncharted territory of schmuck. Had a dream last night which brought some satisfaction. He was busted for possession of coke.

Date was fun. Not a love match, but fun. I dreaded it, but made myself go. And, it was fun. I think he could turn out as a good friend. Cute, successful guy, so that's nice that he was interested.

I'm not looking for a relationship though. I need to get a handle on the financial stuff and get Louisa settled first. My side of the street needs cleaned. I'm just happy I actually made it to a bar and had someone treat me nicely. I did it. :-)

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard