Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am slow Mutatio, they have a 3 year old. I can't think of a reason. Did you teach there?

M
M
Yes, are you having a enjoyable Saturday night?

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yes, I am a little bored, watching videos on youtube.

I am having a very good "detached" day. Can't complain. Bored is good! Toggling back and forth between here, youtube, FB, and playing songs for my boys.

Last edited by pho; 12/13/15 01:56 AM.

M
M
Hah, I here and watching a movie about a guy dating his operating system and surfing the web. The kids are doing their own thing but the dog chose me. Thanks for the support this week.

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thank you for your support Mutatio. My autocorrect always wants to call you mutation, I apologize if it ever gets by me.

M
M
It's okay, it has happened a few times with different people. I always thought it was the computers doing it. Has your husbands trip had any positive effects for you and your kids?

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
M, I don't know about the kids but I am feeling a nice detached relaxed feeling. Also maybe its not detachment because H has been texting me a lot, more than usual, so maybe its a false detachment and more of a reassurance because he is staying in touch. Sometimes I hate DB because it makes me think too much.

But I am feeling good.

How about you? How long is your W's trip? My H will be back late tomorrow night. I will not wait up for him.

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Although I feel good, I cannot fall asleep. So maybe my brain is still working things out and I am not as relaxed as I thought. I need sleep!

M
M
My wife's plane lands around 11 pm Tuesday night. Watching her kiss and hug my kids good bye and say "goodbye" to me as she walks down the stairs with her back to me hurt. She wouldn't even look at me. That left me down for most of the day. I hung out with my daughter but I was not at my best. I okay now but down about my marriage.

How do you fill the emotional void left by the your husband while he is struggling with his issues?

L
L
Pho,
I am just over here reading your thread and I realize that although the situations are different our H's struggle with mental illness and the aftermath is something we have in common. H has a team of female IC that seem hell bent against me. I also want him to get better but at this point it seems that he has given it up and the only option is divorce. I have lived for the past year and a half out of riffle bag because I never knew where it was safe for me to stay. I get mail at three different addresses because I have been running in between them dodging his mood swings. I spent most of the year 2014 on the road for my job, voluntarily, so that I wouldn't have to bear the brunt of his wrath. I finally found a place of my own just two months ago. I am trying to recover there. Living with a mentally ill partner is hell. You are constantly to blame for everything. It is hell.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard