Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#2665149 03/26/16 04:07 PM
R
Rednail Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Have you ever been to the fair and rode the tilt a whirl? It is my least favorite ride. I get dizzy,feel like I will vomit, can't wait until it is over. Kind of how I feel about my D sometimes.

Nothing much is happening.. Something in H switched this last week. Maybe he can tell I'm detaching. We switched roles.

I'm distant, gal, limited contact..just really trying to get over it all and be happy while life goes on.

Lately he is complimenting me, being caring, thanking me, respecting boundaries ( except he tries to hug me still) etc.

Maybe I'm really detached. I Have embraced and accepted that this is my life.Doesn't matter What I want. Doesn't matter What I think. All that matters is I'm doing What is best for me and my children right now.

I know He could give me papers tomorrow, I would live. I Have money, job, place to live, kids, family,friends, you guys.

I don't accept his love. Confuses me sometimes but I just accept that while He is with the ow it is either him trying to butter me up for divorce, him trying to see What I'm up to or just trying to be civil co parents.

Job starts Monday!

Hopefully next week will be a great week.

Me:24 H:26
T:7yrs M:4yrs
S:4 D:5
ILYBNILWY 12/5
PA Confirmed 2/19

T
T
Such awesome growth in you. You're finally getting it. You don't need him. You never did. Want him, yes. Need him, no. That gives you power. Your new detached self will probably notice a big change in him now. He thought he controlled this situation. He won't like that he doesn't. BTW, no more hugs unless you initiate them. He doesn't get to hug you because he wants to. That's your choice. You are in 100% control of your life. He gets ZERO say because he wanted out. Fine, he's out. He has to learn what that really means. No more cake for him. I'm so happy for you. You rock!

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
job Offline
Previous Thread:

Rednail- Me, Myself and I

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
R
Rednail Offline OP
OP Offline
R
No he doesn't txhubby lol. He asks why umm distant, ignoring him, so busy. I just day I'm just busy with my life.

I don't give him hugs, lately if he puts his arms up for one he gets a low five, fist bust etc. Sometimes he will come hug me from behind but I just step away and go back to what I'm doing.

Some days are still hard but 95% okay days.

Yesterday while he was here visiting the kids. I spoiled myself. New night dress( like girls night out),nails done, smelly perfume, grocery shopping while he babysat.

Happy easter you guys!

ILYBNILWY 12/5
PA Confirmed 2/19

N
N
Red, I love it! I hope your night out on the town (grocery shopping) was fab!

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
V
V
Let us know how your first day at work went.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
Rednail Offline OP
OP Offline
R
It went well! Love the little babies! They are too cute. Lots of diaper changes today..30 to be exact. 3x 10 kids. H sent s3 in with muffin for me for breakfast when he dropped d5 off to school at 8:45 and I get there at 6:55. He had also bought lunch for me when I got home from work as well. He is still kissing butt right now. Reorganized my cupboards and did my laundry for me. I didn't see him long, maybe 15 minutes or less today. It is nice but annoying at the same time.

ILYBNILWY 12/5
PA Confirmed 2/19

T
T
You keep getting stronger and stronger Red, good for you!

Me 41
W 33
M 2013
Suspect A 11/15
Confirm A 1/16
She moved out 2/14/16
Stepson 13
Stepson 16
N
N
Why annoying, Red? Is he really living with ow? That sux.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rednail Offline OP
OP Offline
R
He isnt but is.. Be stays there every available night he can and soon he is moving into his friends and i heard she will bee staying there as well full time so Idk. I try not to ask or find out

ILYBNILWY 12/5
PA Confirmed 2/19

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard