Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Grl you are so right, I think the baby things my bladder is a cushion!

Maybs, I think most of us say the same the AP is physically not what they usually go for, nor is their personality. This girl he claims he isn't seeing, fake fake! Not too attractive, not a strong woman, a b!tchy woman, a woman who sleeps around, manipulative. The more I find out and hear about her the more I cannot believe he gives her the time. But it truly isn't about them, they're just a pair of ears and a mouth telling them what they wanna hear. At some point they will probably show their true colours. His last ow did, and she went cray cray when he broke it off. He had a realisation moment that he had been an idiot, and he didn't know why he got involved. I try my best not to focus on her, it is neither worth it, gets me nowehere. And I'm in a different league to her!

He had an argument with his mom I didn't know about. I asked him when he came home if he wanted food and he blew up at me. I didn't raise to it, I left it at that and kept my distance, he later came and apologised to me, I thanked him for the apology and I left it at that. No point rising to it. I swear my patience gets tested at times. But I know that a few weeks I would have matched his anger, but now by just walking away and leaving it I did the right thing. Plus it's a 180 to the old me. I'm proud that this is now starting to become my new second nature. I feel more peace and less anxiety and leave things be.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
M
M
re: the AP

well said Cherry!!

P
P
Originally Posted By: Surfer
PsySara

Quote:
I watched MWD videos today about the last resort technique

Did you buy this or is it just the YouTube stuff? I did think about buying this but wondered if you found it added to the book(s) or not.

Sorry for hijacking Cherry!

Surfer.

I bought the videos. There is some overlap between the books but there is also some information that dovetails nicely. It also helped immensely with boosting a PMA.

Cherry,
When I was pregnant I used to wish I could catheterize myself before bedtime so I could just sleep through, lol. At least I was bale to get back to sleep though, once the baby arrived the sleep deprivation reached a whole new level. Are you going to have someone around after you give birth to help out? A toddler and a newborn are very challenging.

M 10yrs T 13yrs
BD #1Oct 2015-PA between WAH and COW
BD #2 April 2016-WH resumed PA, she broke it off
Jan 2 2017 WH says he wants divorce
April '17-Letting go
2018 D busted
DD8, DS6, DS3
J
J
Good job on not rising to the bait, Cherry!

I hope 2nd ow shows her cray cray side soon too.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
J
J
I agree with Sara. Do you have someone to help out? Your mil?

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Me too, I would sit back and watch the carnage knowing that it's none of my doing!

Cathertising sounds like a good idea! I think the bladder sitch is natures way of getting you used to sleep deprivation! Yeah luckily mil will be there to help with toddler, also whilst I'm in labour/hospital. I think my mama would take time off to should I want.

Funnily enough I haven't seen ow at work recently, I think she hides away from me. Yano, as cowards do! I'm ready to not rise. If I can stay calm near wh, I can certainly keep calm near her. I fooshily thought I could manage some shopping on the drive to work this morning, that has kinda drained me a little and now I'm sat in my office thinking if I close my blinds, can I sleep?! They should really give nap breaks for moms to be!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
S
S
At least you will sleep well tonight. You are probably asleep already!

All seems fairly quiet from you today. Any progress you can see or just stalemate?

Surfer.

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
No, I'm still awake, typical.

Ugh no update. I've been at work all day, he apparently went out after me and hasn't been back since. Wednesday was the day he said he would look after S, though he hasn't for a good few months. He did say to his mum that he is finding this really hard and is hurting. This doesn't make much sense to me as this is what he said he wanted, he is doing all that he wanted, so why is he hurting? I know m there's no point thinking this through but every now and again it plays on my mind. He seems to visit his L on Wednesdays, so I've tried to push this out of my mind. He told me weeks ago he filed so not worth thinking it through.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
S
S
Didn't he also say he has a house that he is renting too?

He's hurting because he is confused and depressed. He is probably cycling through guilt, shame, disrespect for himself.......feeling alone.

Don't try and think through it. It only hurts you. I've had a bucket load today.

Bedtime. I hope you sleep as soundly as I will tonight.

Surfer.

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yeah he says he has paid rent the past 2 months, and had the keys since then. He says he will move out within 2 weeks. I'm not sure why he hasn't moved anything or packed anything.

I know you are right, the over thinking does only hurt me. I will never be able to understand his actions, as he probably doesn't understand them neither. His spew mainly seems to be directed to his mom right now. I don't even see him. He tells her that he cannot live here as he feels suffocated. He didn't direct that at me, but I'm guessing he is meaning the household. When he says things like this I just don't see that there is much hope.

Shall try and get some rest, work all over again tomorrow

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16