Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
Judela--

Glad to hear that you are praying. It HELPS. God doesn't always answer prayers the way we want, but he is ALWAYS there for us, and ALWAYS wants what's best for us. Keep the faith! Things will get better for you!

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"-Sg.of Sg 2:7

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
J
judela Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you, yes, prayer helps. I appreciate all of the advice

judeinla
W 52 H 56
bomb dropped 6/17/16
H filed 7/2/16
Still Separated
J
judela Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I agreed to a settlement with my STBXH so I don't think reconciliation will ever happen for us. I am getting very little in the scheme of things. With the money I get I am moving to NYC to be closer to friends. I still really don't know what happened. I feel betrayed and cheated. I lost everything. I know it takes time. I really loved my husband but he just doesn't care. He doesn't even want to be my friend. He has all these assumptions that he has in his head about me that are not even true plus the advice he has gotten from people who don't know me, were not there. He holds major grudges and blames me of course. I wish I could go back in time. The memories are what hurts so much. Any words if wisdom? Has anyone ever had there H later have a change of heart?

judeinla
W 52 H 56
bomb dropped 6/17/16
H filed 7/2/16
Still Separated
T
T
Sorry that you're here Jude. Anything can happen, but you've got to focus on what you can control.

It's hard to hear some of the venom that comes out of there mouths because they've got a one track mind like the M was horrible 24/7/365. The people he's getting advice from are probably those people who support D because that's what he wants. He will probably not listen to those who do not support his decision.

My W's family think she is crazy doing this again and she's not getting much support from it. She's distancing herself from them because of it and gravitating to those who support that separation / D is the right answer because that's where she's at.

Sending hugs and hope that you have a great day.

Me 42, Wife 39; Married 16; Together 17; Kids: D13, S10
Wife asks for Divorce: 03/19/13
Reconcile: 07/07/13
Round 2 Starts: 02/19/17
Apartment Life: 04/21/17
PA Confirmed: 05/23/17
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard