Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
C
Its nice to hear this story after so many years of dealing with the situation many of us are fresher out of. Its a great way of knowing there is something to look forward to and a metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel. The reality is, we cannot change people and in the end we have to realize our value and worth. Many of us while we are knee deep in the mud, we never think or envision that there is someone better out there for us. The reality is there are broken people who cannot handle difficulties in life, unfortunately we become the collateral damage. Its nice to see your story and that youve found your happiness, i did not read your full thread but after a certain amount of posts here we begin seeing a pattern that replicates and repeats, almost like a template. Good luck and hopefully there will be more good fortune for you

2 members like this: 2ltl2lt, MamaG
2ltl2lt #2950584 Yesterday at 06:40 PM
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you all for your replies. I will try to post an update more often if it will be helpful for others. I’m sure most people on here are not from the group or time period that I was while posting regularly but I hope that any advice or perspective helps.

M: 39 W:38 D: 11 S: 7
T: 18
M:13
I suspect problem: 8/15
ILYB: 9/15
Never quit on love
I ask her to leave:10/15
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard