Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
W
Just found out while talking to my S25 that H has moved and changed jobs again, 3rd time moving in 2 years. Actually moved to the same apartments we lived in when S25 was born. Oh well, all I can say is God bless him. I truelly feel sorry for him. It hurts my heart that he is so miserable and doesnt know it or really why and has in the passed refused help. God, I pray he wakes up soon. Do they actually go backward through different phases of their lives? Is that what happens during replay?

In the meantime I have been GALing. Had some really bad varicose veins, cartarized and removed. OUCH!!!!!! I checked into going back to school part time and I'm seriously considering it. That's a big step and I'm anxious abt it. Just need to take the first step and I'll be fine.

I guess that's all for now just wanted to write my thoughts so I don't text them, If you know what I mean.

W
W
Sorry didn't mean to post on your page mamaG

R
R
Hi Mama,
Thanks for stopping by my thread over in MLC...
I had read your story previously and boy, what a doozy... I think about you often. Your H has put you through the ringer and then some.

You are one strong lady. I have had cancer too and it takes A LOT to get through it. With everything going on in your family, I have to commend you for handling it all with grace. At the time, my children were very small and I had a lot of help. Wishing you a full recovery. I will say that cancer can be a growth experience so this is interesting timing for you.

You wrote on my thread that having H in his own house was good for your mental health. I can see that. A big part of me just wants my H to move out but we aren't set up financially for that and we live in a big expensive city.

One thing that comes through in your story - I think your H still loves you. He is wearing his wedding band. It is a shame that he won't go to therapy. Sounds like he has a lot of issues to work through, and tattoos aren't going to solve that for him. Some people are never ready to go because it's just too scary and hard; much easier to self medicate and whatnot.

Anyway, you are on the right path. Keep it up!

Me54, H53
M 23, T 25
S20, S18
BD: April 2024
Moved out: August 2024

Love means not giving up on someone even if they've given up on you.

"Being right is the booby prize of life." - Susan Page
1 member likes this: MamaG
D
DnJ Online
D
Please start a new thread MG.

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
1 member likes this: MamaG
M
MamaG Online OP
OP Online
M
I started a new thread in the MLC forum, titled detaching and setting boundaries w/ clingy boomerang. Here is a link:
https://www.divorcebusting.com/foru...flat&Number=2950134&#Post2950134

H:49 W:49
M:26; T:32
D21; S23
BD1: Feb 2023 (I think it was a BD)
BD2: Sept 2023
Moved out: Dec 2023
1 member likes this: DnJ
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard