Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
A
A
Glad to hear, you're doing well. Blond none the less....

God speed
Andy

Hiya Soup

Wanted to drop by and see how you were doing! It's great you've found someone to share your time with...I'm soooo happy for you!

Emily aka BurnNServe
I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Yet another "good" friend shows up! How you doin' Emily?

What's happening in your life? How's your daugher doing?

Soup

I'm doing good, thanks. I've moved on. H still hasn't filed but I think it's a money issue with him. He doesn't communicate with us at all.

I'm very ative in the car club now. We raised several thousand dollars last month for charity and I was elected as a board member for next year.

My daughter is doing great. Her grades have improved and is a big help around here. She is going through a "why doesn't my daddy like me phase". All I can really do is be there for her and let her know how much she means to me.

My son moved back home the 1st of this month, he's decided to start college next semester!

Things couldn't be better really, I have alot to be thankful for this holiday season!

Emily aka BurnNServe
I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
That's great Emily ! I had forgotten to ask about your son. My apologies.

Any plans for the holidays ? ...Soup

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
What an interesting morning in real estate around here !

One of my client's wants to do some work on his waterfront. My client is Polish and speaks limited English. To do this work I prepared applications, on his behalf, for permits with our local Conservation Authority as well as Fisheries and Oceans Canada and our provincial Ministry of Natural Resources.... yeah it's a lot of red tape to change waterfrontage around here.

The applications were approved, after this morning's site inspection. My client was delighted with my work. He invited me into his house for a drink. I thought he meant coffee since it was barely 11am. Not so ! He poured out two very large glasses of ice cold Remy Martin Cognac! He chugged his and waited for me to do the same. I did !

Yikes ! My nose is numb ! I think I'll go home and have something to eat ! Maybe some soup !

Soup

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
My boys just sent me an email. It seems they've inherited a PC and are online. Welcome to the 21st century. Nice !

K
kml Offline
K
Geez - who knew your boys were Luddites!!!!!

Hate to admit it, but my 72 year old mom is more computer literate than I am.

Ellie

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Wishing all my American friends here on this board a "Happy Thanksgiving"... bless you all ! ...Soup

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard