Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Almost a month since last post !

Want to wish you all the very best for the Holidays. Good health and much happiness in the New Year !

I'll be spending Xmas with my best friend and her family while at the same time spending time with my D and her family. Time with my D will be interesting since xwife has been living with her since October. Not sure why, but it will be interesting to see if she's around when my friend and I are there. I've suggested to my D that she and her family come to our place for part of Xmas. They're thinking about it.

Booked and paid for my flight to British Columbia this morning ! I'm leaving on the 8th of January to spend a week with my 2 sons. The last time I saw my oldest boy was 2 years ago. It's been longer (3 years) since I saw my baby (he's now 22). I am sooooooo excited about seeing them both. Will be spending a week with them.

Again, best wishes to all of you this holiday season.

Soup

D
D
Hello, Soup, you old chewy thing you....

This is Annie/Izzewatchin...I haven't been around at all, but was looking up my old threads and saw the new ID for you. Glad all seems to be well with you.

My D will be done hopefully by the end of the year, but I won't bore you with that. I just wanted to say Hi!

Annie

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Annie... nice to see you again ! Hope all goes well with your D. ....Soup

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
A heartfelt HAPPY NEW YEAR to all .... Soup

"For every action we perform we experience a similar result. If a gardener sows a seed of a medicinal plant, a medicinal plant and not a poisonous one will grow; and if he or she does not sow any seeds, then nothing will grow. In a similar way, if we perform positive actions we shall experience happy results and not unhappiness, if we perform negative actions we shall experience only unhappy results, and if we perform neutral actions we shall experience neutral results." ...Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Transform Your Life

P
P
Soup
Happy New Year.
Hope 2005 will be a good year for you.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
A
A
HAPPY NEW YEAR SOUP!!!!

A
A
Hi Soup:

I was just catching up on your thread.

Hope you had a wonderful time with your best friend, her family and your D. Did your D and her family end up coming over to your place?

Have fun visiting with your sons in British Columbia!

Thank you for being such a support through many of my own trials and tribulations. I always look forward to your posts.

I wish you and your family and friends a very Happy New Year!

take care,
Manisha

I
IAmSoup Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I had the most amazing birthday on Saturday.

Around 5pm my best friend, and cousin, from Germany called to wish me a happy birthday. After a few minutes I asked him if he was calling from home. He replied "No just look out your window". I nearly flipped off my chair. And there he was in a red rental car. What a wonderful surprise.

He had flown in on Friday. My xwife took the train to the airport in Toronto to pick him up. Cousin rented the car and they drove back to her place. He spent Friday night and Saturday at X's house.

Oddly enough I had spotted the red car at x's house on Saturday morning. I have to drive past her house to get to my office. Didn't think much about it at the time.

But I did have a feeling - I can't explain how or why. For some strange reason I felt that there might be a surprise on Saturday night. I wondered if my two boys were going to show up or if my cousin would. My cousin and I have done this to each other before. About 10 years ago I did the same thing to him. I flew to Germany unannounced and surprised him.

He's now staying with us (my friend and I) until Saturday. Needless to say we've got a few things planned for this week.

My daughter and her family were also in on this. So were my boys. Everyone phoned on Saturday. What a great surprise.

I made sure to contact xwife yesterday to thank her for her involvement in this special surprise. She seemed pleased to be a part it. Hopefully, one day everyone will be friends.

Wanted to share this with you all. ....Soup

K
kml Offline
K
Wow, what a fun story! Happy Birthday, Soup!

One year, I surprised my H with a visit from his brother (from the east coast) on his birthday. I snuck my BIL into h's office, and the nurses set him up in an exam room as a "patient". H was totally surprised when he walked in to find his brother's hairy legs up in the stirrups!

Ellie

S
S
Hi Soup just read your thread glad to hear your doing well, my old identity vanished as well, and I'm back on the BB for the much the same purposes as you are! How's our old friend JORGE doing? SPITFIRE

Every day above ground is a good one!
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard