Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#431426 03/18/05 03:01 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Hey the Florida gals dropped in!!! So nice to hear from both of you!!

Happy St. Patricks day to everyone!!!

Sportster yes you are right it is much easier to DB when they are home. Sometimes I just want to shake him and yell at him "Get a Brain before I leave!!!" But I am hanging in there.

OW days are numbered. H asked me if it was ok if he helped her move tomorrow and then he said there would be no contact. I agreed but I am going to sit back and see if he holds true to his word. The last two days he ignored all of her phone calls and text msgs.

She had also texted him to meet her the other night and he didn't go. He stayed home with me. So it seems like he is breaking away slowly.

We ended up having a lot of snow the other day and so the kids ended up with a snow day. They were thrilled.

Now all that needs to happen is we need to find jobs. Hopefully next week we can both find one. We hired a lawyer the other day for H. Because of when he totaled my car he had been drinking. So now this is another thing we have to deal with. And another expense.

Well that is all for now.
~inawe~

#431427 03/19/05 04:52 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Well H has been helping OW move today. He texted me once and called me twice to update me on the progress. It was nice that he was willing to reassure me. The time between the text and the first phone call was a few hrs. I was getting a little bit of anxiety. Trying my best not to call or text him just to give him the time to get done what needed to be done.

We did have a little fight this morning about the issue of him saying that he won't talk to her after moving her. I was pursing for more reassurance when I should have validated and sat back and watched what is going to happen. So we will see what happens. All I know is that this was not an ultimatum from me. this was a comment from him that he made of his own free will.

He made breakfast for all of us this morning which was very nice. I did text him and tell him thank you.

Well I will update tomorrow I am tired. It has been a very stressful day.
~inawe~

#431428 04/27/05 07:46 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Update:
Life has been very interesting. There have been many ups and downs hopefully life has settled down for now. My internet has been out for all this month and last. Some mixup with my payment.

then my son was admitted for an appendicitis and had it removed 2 wks ago spent about 5 days in hospital with him because it burst. He just went back to school this week.

many up and downs w/ OW. Hopefully finally she is out of our lives. I don't know what it will take. I have been there when my husband has told her it is over he is staying with his wife and yet she doesnt' get it. And has the nerve to call me the psycho one when I haven't even spoken or touched or harrassed her. I am the one being harrassed by her.

so hopefully we can move on and piece our lives together.
~inawe~

#431429 04/29/05 01:50 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Well just when i think he's done with her. She rears her ugly head again. She is like a poison she has spun her web again and he has fallen for it. He called her yesterday after I posted.

Told me that he misses her. he said that he is not sexual with her and has not been since he moved home. He told me she has wanted to but he hasnt done anything. I find this hard to believe but I have no proof.

I do know he has been intimate with me every day since he has been home even several times a day. So I find that positive. Also positive that he is still home.

It hurt that he said he misses her that he misses going out with her. He said that she is fun to hang out with. He said that he has fun with me too and he wants to be with me says he doesnt' want a divorce. Hopefully things will work out for us.

It would be easier for him I think if she wasn't so persistant. he has told her many times that he wants to be with me and yet she persists in calling him. How do I deal with this?
~inawe~

#431430 06/10/05 01:25 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Well this last month has been an interesting month. H has been home and with me!!!!. we moved last week!!!!!!!. Remember psycho OW broke window of their apt. has agreed as of 2 days ago to pay expenses and pay back their friend who they borrowed money for her car payment. Finally I think she has realized he is not hers.

They had conversation other day when he put it on speaker and it was so hard to keep my mouth shut didn't want her to know i was listening. But she said that she realized that he was never hers and that she should have realized that he would not leave me.

It was hard to hear her say how she loved him. but he did tell her how did you expect to be with someone who was married and she had nothing to say.
she does not knoow we moved. !!!! Whew. she spouted off and said that she would drop me because he said that he wanted things to be cool if we ever ran into each other. ha hahahaha
Id like to see her do that. she said I was a psycho, manipulative, bitch and that she let me get in her head. I say HOW I never called and harrassed her she harrassed me. well so far things are on track and we are together.
~inawe~

#431431 06/27/05 02:03 AM
I
OP Offline
I
well these last few weeks have been good. H finally bought me a beautiful new ring it's about 1 1/2 carets and very beautiful diamonds. told me that he made a mistake and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me!!!!!!!!

We are leaving tomorrow on a family vacation so it should be fun. Life is finally getting normal.

H was a little hurt that the kids always come to me about things they always want to have permission or help from mom. And I guess the other day he was hurt that they come to me first and not him.

So wish us luck on oour trip. And I'll update soon!!!!!!!!
~inawe~

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard