Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
I am really excited. In September, I went to the UK to film a pilot called "Seven Days to Save a Marriage" where I worked with a couple teetering on the brink of divorce for a week. I taught them skills and followed their progress closely on closed circuit television. At the end of the week, well,....you'll just have to watch it! I've been waiting eagerly to hear about the air date for the pilot and at last...I have. It's May 28th!!! At that time, depending on the size of the viewership, BBC will determine whether or not a series will be made of this show. So, I'd really like to mobilize anyone in the UK with media contacts to get the word out before May 31st and tell everyone they know to watch the show and write or call BBC and ask for more. It will be on BBC 2 at 9 p.m.- primetime!! I would definitely be available for interviews.

I can be contacted by email at Michele@divorcebusting.com or at my Colorado telephone number, 303-444-7004. Please help UK'ers!!!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Error- The UK show will air on May 31st, not May 28th! Watch it at 9 p.m. on BBC-2
Michele

The Divorce Buster

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard