Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#965954 03/08/07 08:21 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
"I just want to say thanks for saving our divorce. My wife and I were separated for five months with a verge of divorce. I followed your book and now my wife wants us back together. I'm taking her to Hawaii for her birthday in May this year. Thanks a million ! ! "

"I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I have started to read The Divorce Remedy and put some of the suggestions into action and have noticed a change in me. I've never felt so free!

I am a mother of four. I've been married for almost 8 years now. I've been trying to "escape" my marriage for 4 years. Yesterday, I had NO ANGER at all. It's the first day in a long time...that I didn't feel scared. Like I had to have the answer to: Should I stay or should I go. How will I make it on my own. I don't want to live in public housing, so I have to stay, right?

I feel so different after only reading 70 pages. My self esteem has been beating me up for years! I had no guilty feelings today. I was able to notice when my thoughts were running wild about myself and my husband...and, I immediately checked myself. I was able to bounce back simply by realizing that I was not focused on what I was doing...I was focused on my husband's actions. I didn't want to control him...I didn't want to say mean things to hurt him...I was careful with my tongue...which I haven't been in years...he's been the
enemy! I said two things that I noticed I thought was funny...but, could have hurt him...but, you know what...I noticed what I said. And, I made a mental note of it...I thought...boy, that was not really
funny at all...I have to watch that.

Anyway...I'm up early trying to get a chapter or two in, before the kids get moving and wanted to take a moment and tell you how much I thank you.

I will write you again when I finish. I have to tell you, before I go...I purchased your book two years ago. I walked out on my husband-- mad as all get up -- and ended up at the bookstore. I grabbed the first book that had the word DIVORCE on the cover. I didn't even open it. I sat it on my nightstand to get at him.

But...here I am...a couple of years later...if I had only known then what was inside...boy..."

"I just needed to say "hi" and thanks for your assistance 12 years ago. You truly made huge difference in the lives of our family. Our son, has graduated from college and is in law school. My husband continues to run his own company which is his true passion in life. Anyway, thanks again for making a difference in our lives!"

The Divorce Buster
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's another one.

Dear Michele, I wanted to thank you for all your inpiration and your knowledge you have given to me. I was seperated for six months with little chance of resolution. My wife was having an affair, and things looked bad. I read your books, and she started after about five months. I moved back in against her wishes, and last night she came clean. We sat down and had a major breakthrough. I feel we are on the road to recovery, which I know will be long and full of bumps. but as you say, baby steps. I found new meaning in my life from your book Divorce Remody, and so has she. You shined new light into what marriage is all about. We even think that your books should be read by people who are going to me married. I was on-line in your web site, and found that the on-line community was the only way to get the support I needed. There are so many people in this situation, that taking and giving advice is the only cure for the loss of hope. I want to tell you that without you and your books and your web site, I would have not made it even close to this far. I would have given up long ago.

I, again want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have saved my marriage, so far, and have given me the courage and strength to fight for whats right. I hope you continue to help people like me, because your right, every marriage is worth saving.

PK

The Divorce Buster

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard